IMPRESOL was formed in 1996, and focused mainly on software. During 2001 IMPRESOL has branched out into training and consulting services.
IMPRESOL specialises in three disciplines of work:
1. Training:(Both in-house and individual training), Trainability Testing
2. Software: STATGRAPHICS, Action Driven Balanced Scorecard, AGILITY Business Suite
3.Products: These include books, posters and videos
4.Quality Management Systems Implementations
• IMPRESOL has a network of 20 facilitators
• The facilitators are situated in all the provinces in South Africa
• Each facilitator is a specialist in their field
• IMPRESOL is owned and managed by women
• All our facilitator’s training is accredited by the various SETA’s
Impresol Pledges to Always
• Meet the needs of our customers
• Conduct business in an ethic, lawful and responsible manner
• Meet every commitment we make
• Communicate well
• Do it right first time – every time
• Treat every customer with courtesy and respect
• Ensure that our services will be on-time, efficient, effective and dependable
• Adapt our services to meet our customers varying needs.
• Follow up, measure our effects and encourage feedback
• Slogans, buzz words and a list of guidelines do not make superior customer service happen – our professionalism, dedication and commitment do!
IMPRESOL is committed to redressing historical imbalances.
IMPRESOL is owned and managed by women.
60% of the facilitators on IMPRESOL’S network are from previously disadvantaged groups.
IMPRESOL together with SAIBLE have trained 5 BEE facilitators to implement ISO in companies. We are in the process of expanding the training to the various other provinces.
A brief summary of our achievements
• We have a significant portfolio of BEE clients within the business and professional organisations.
• We have assisted numerous previously disadvantaged facilitators to achieve the level of training that is required by our clients.